Do you ever have that moment where you just can’t face a “hard thing”? Something that seems overwhelming and difficult to accomplish?
I was stuck in my mindset of failure around canning… I had all the excuses. Didn’t want to can because:
- It is hard.
- It is messy.
- It is complicated and lots of steps.
- I don’t know what I’m doing.
- What if it doesn’t work, after all that hard work?
- I don’t have the equipment.
- It’s cheaper and easier to buy canned items at the store.
Yes, I have quite the list of things of reasons why not to do the canning myself. Well, I decided to “grab my Balls“, and try canning anyhow. And you know what, it worked!