Thank you! I don’t think we say it enough… Why don’t we say it more? And say it with conviction?
Often I have been the recipient of much good in my life. So, I want to express some heartfelt gratitude for a variety of recent things, people and experiences. I am thankful for…
– The many people who chose to be in my life.
– My community who does what they can to make a difference in their corners of the world.
– The many strangers I observe being decent and good and respectful to others.
– My ability to work and make contributions to teams and individuals.
– Giving and receiving hugs.
– Encouraging and kind words from so many people over the years.
– A warm, comfortable, beautiful home.
– Sweet little miss and all her adorable-ness.
– Three interesting and unique bonus kids.
– Sexy, smart, intense husband.
– Family that keeps in touch across states.
– Healthy body.
– Access to abundance of healthy food.
– Intelligence and perceptive skills.
Really, the list could go on and on… I have SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR that it’s overwhelming to think about it all. I feel a little guilty not having a longer list.
On the eve of Thanksgiving, I encourage you to take a moment and think about what you’re thankful for in your life.